Thursday, July 12, 2012

A teacher blog!? Really!?

Ok, I caved. 


I have been thinking of starting a 'teaching blog' for a while now, but I had some hesitations. "What if people don't like what I have to say? What if I don't have anything good to share? I haven't been teaching that long, what could I possibly contribute?"


Well - I started an account on Teachers Pay Teachers a while back, and have had AWESOME feedback from all the resources that I've posted. I originally started an account because I had lots of fun files to share with my teacher friends, but didn't have an easy way to email/share all of the large files. I decided to post them on Teachers Pay Teachers for free so they could access them. Since then, one of my products have had almost 10,000 downloads. I guess that I do have a few things that would be worth sharing with the world ;) 


With all that said, I decided that it was time to start a teacher blog. I'm excited about this new journey. I hope that this is a place you can come for up and coming ideas in math education & technology integration! I love comments, ideas and collaboration. Subscribe, come back, and let me know if there's anything you'd like to talk about or need tutorials on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment